Welcome to Directdeed Pty Ltd.Thanks for using our products and service (“Services”). These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website you accept the terms and conditions in full. In any case if you disagree with terms and conditions or any part of terms and conditions, you may not use our services.
DirectDeed reserves rights to make amendments to these terms and condition in accordance to Australian law requirements and those amended terms become part of your agreement with us for particular services.
Terminology :The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Ozydoc’s’s terms and conditions.
- "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- “Fees” means purchase price of documents as per our list and is in Australian Dollar.
Restriction of documentation :In relation to use of our services and the documents you order; you agree that:
- You must not use the document in whole or in part for any other purpose rather than the specific purpose for which they were ordered;
- You are not allowed to make any modification or copy of the whole or any part of document without our permission.
- You must not interfere with, alter or attempt to copy or reproduce any part of our service or the documents you order while using them;
- You must not incorporate any part of our service in any other program, system or document creation package; and
- You must not represent that the documents ordered using our service were created by your own resources, or those of a third party (other than our resources or those of anyone else who signs-off and endorse for us the master documents from which your documents are generated).
Liability of our services :You agree that;
- The document has been prepared by experienced legal practitioners on the bases of your input of data, selection you make and information provided by you.
- DirectDeed is not a legal firm or not able to provide you any legal advice or information.
- The document has been prepared from all information provided by you; so we do not warranty you about the end documentation needs.
- You must consult with a lawyer or professional advisor (not DirectDeed Pty Ltd) for advice concerning the suitability of a document you order using our service;
- All the documents (including sample documents) are general only and prepared by the lawyers and business advisory firm McLachlan Thorpe Partners and that DirectDeed does not endorse and disclaim responsibility for them.
- You are fully and solely responsible for the information included in the document as a result of the input & selection you make; and
You agree that in any case of law prohibition from excluding all limited warranties and conditions, then our liability will be limited to, at our option:
Exclusions and Limitations
- Replacement of the document you used our service to order;
- Amendment of supply of some equivalent or alternative document; or
- The payment of the cost of such replacement, supply or amendment.
- To the extent that we are not prohibited by law from limiting our liability, our liability is limited in the same manner as provided under clause Liablility of our Services including in respect of any liability that arises as a consequence of our negligence;
- Our liability to you for any matter related to the subject matter of these terms and conditions will not include any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or loss of profits and will not exceed the cost to you for the particular transaction which has caused you the loss or damage; and
- We are not responsible in any way for any liability, loss, damage or expense that arises directly or indirectly from a problem that occurs by any virus infecting our service.
The final documents are created as per your answers to the questions asked while using our services.
Liability of client :
You are fully liable for the information included in the documents as a result of the answers to the question given by you and Directdeed is not responsible for any mistake that you make in understanding the question or how to answer them.
You agree that you indemnify us in relation to any cost, loss liability or damage that any of you, your client or a third party suffers; because of;
- The document you order is not suitable for its intended purpose or does not suit the relevant circumstances;
- Fail to obtain professional advice.
- Provide us insufficient or wrong information.
- In case of any modification or addition have done after delivering original document.
- In any case if breach of our terms and conditions.
You agree that
- Your records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be disclose to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- We may store and use aggregate data (in a non-identifiable form) supplied to us by you for our own business purposes including the improvement of the website, our Products, and our related services.
- We may send you electronic messages which facilitate, complete, or confirm any transaction you enter into with us in relation to the products or the website. We may send you commercial electronic marketing messages relating to our other goods and services and other information of related interest, which you may be unsubscribe at any time by sending a return request to us.
Website of associate:
- We do not warrant the accuracy or appropriateness of the contents of our website;
- The legal information and commentary on our website is of a general nature only and that DirectDeed.com.au does not endorse it and disclaims responsibility for it;
- We are not responsible for any other external navigated website information; it is just to facilitate you with more information and we are not endorsing any of them.
Intellectual Property and Copyright :
- We create the Products use a range of base documents licensed to us by McLachlan Thorpe Partners Lawyers;
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website are DirectDeed.com.au sole property or property licensed to us by McLachlan Thorpe Partners Lawyer
- You may not create any hyperlinks to the website unless you have our permission in writing.
- You may not remove or modify our trade marks, copyright symbols or any other statements which asserts our intellectual property rights from any product you purchase or any materials you download from our website or ,from any authorised copies you make of either of them.
Where above terms and conditions would if, any applicable, statute considered illegal, void or unenforceable in any state or territory, then such terms and conditions shall not apply in the state of territory and shall be deemed never included in these terms and conditions in that State and territory.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms :
If above terms and conditions are legal and enforceable in any state and territory shall continue to be fully enforceable. The deemed removal of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect the full enforceability and the construction of the other clause of their terms and conditions.
You agree that because of the nature of our products, we are most unlikely to allow any refunds, returns, or exchanges; and that we provide refunds at our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances.
Refunds and exchanges policy :
Further, you agree that to apply for a refund, a return, or an exchange, you must write to us setting out:
- The intended purpose to which the documents were to be applied;
- The identity and contact details of the person for whom you purchased the product (we may contact that person to discuss, and request copies of, the documents you have provided to them);
- The reasons that you want a return, a refund, or an exchange;
- Copies of the materials or documents you have provided to that person in place of the our product in relation to which you now want a refund, a return, or an exchange; and
- Any other information or materials we ask for that we believe is relevant to our decision.
You agree that:
- Any license granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will expire once you have used the relevant Product the intended purpose to which the documents were to be applied;
- We may terminate any license granted to you under these Terms and Conditions immediately by giving notice to you in writing, if you breach these Terms and Conditions;
- The termination of these Terms and Conditions, or termination or expiry of any license granted under them, will not deprive either you or us of any rights in relation to any breach of these Terms and Conditions